What to do if you have a Water Loss
Water losses and flooding can happen unexpectedly, and the first step is to call SERVPRO of San Ramon. We are here to help and make your home like new, as if it had never happened. Here are some tips to help you before we arrive:
- Remove excess standing water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery and cushions.
- Put furniture legs on wood blocks or aluminum foil and get it away from wet carpet.
- During the summer, turn air conditions units on for maximum drying effect.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Hang leather goods and furs.
When SERVPRO of San Ramon arrives on-site, we will assist you with your water loss and helping you communicate with your insurance provider.
The Specialists at SERVPRO of San Ramon are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with your residential or commercial emergency. If you have any questions, give us a call today at (925) 999-0927.